For the assignment, Minimalist TV/Movie Poster , I liked the idea of a minimalistic approach for a poster so I knew I wanted to do this assignment. I always think minimalism can be very powerful. I have a mini tutorial of my approach to this assignment, there are fancier more advanced ways to do this I am sure, but I just did a basic way.
So I used a similar approach to my last blog post as I did for this one. I used google sheets.
After this blank page, I went to the noun project website and I wanted to choose cards for my cover so I searched up cards.
I then picked the image I liked best, downloaded it, then added it to my google slide.
Then I added text and picked a font that I liked. Then took a final screenshot and this was my last picture!
I hope this was helpful for anyone who is doing this assignment!